Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hunt me on Facebook, Instagram... and then some


It seems I am using Facebook more and more as my actual Blog - so you can always find latest here, if you like my Facebook page.

Also, I am joining Instagram today - not sure if it's a mistake, but it will be fun to give exposure to some images - my personal account is @paleyphoto and I am also filing @natgeo and @thephotosociety .


As for Twitter , you can find me under @paleyphoto

But I will make sure to update major things here on my blog such as, for example:
- my story on Nat Geo website (it's a 28 pages article in the February 2013 issue)
- a feature on my work on the New York Times Lens Blog (thanks James Estrin)
- and a short on the NPR

I am here, it's just that I tend to spread the love :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a mistake! Fell on love with your style. Could stare into your photographs for hours.....and do!

Birgit said...

Hey, I wish you would keep up your blog here, too. Facebook is too instant, too distracting, here on bloodspot I feel like I am still entering a world, which Facebook just is cold, addictive, but sans character..

Congratulations on your beautiful work, I hope it makes a liveable income for you and your family. I wish this for all artists and photographer. x

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph Russo said...

I'm impressed! I really never wanted a cell phone, but now that I have one it would seem hard to get rid of it. I got the 50mm one. It's relatively inexpensive and my photographer friend highly recommends it!
Instagram Photographers

Olivia Princess said...

I recently came across your blog check over jubelirerstrategies and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment